When exploring iTunes U for Texas, I found a vodcast called the State of the Gulf. This series of videos speaks of the impact of different factors on the Texas Gulf Coast, including environmental disasters and hurricanes. These videos are directly compatible with our 7th grade science TEKS. I loved that one of the videos also gives a visual simulation of what could happen to our coastal lands in the next 100 years.
On another note, bookmarking seems to be the way to go when exploring the internet. Using sites that are online to house those special or interesting places visited on the web seems to be the new and exciting trend. It also frees some of the the space in your inbox. Creating a delicious account was easy. Once I was registered, I was able to import bookmarks I had already saved. Using the delicious space is a great idea because I have all my bookmarks in one place.
On another note, bookmarking seems to be the way to go when exploring the internet. Using sites that are online to house those special or interesting places visited on the web seems to be the new and exciting trend. It also frees some of the the space in your inbox. Creating a delicious account was easy. Once I was registered, I was able to import bookmarks I had already saved. Using the delicious space is a great idea because I have all my bookmarks in one place.

I also found delicious very helpful because it has all of my bookmarks in one place. I don't have to worry about not being able to access them in different computers or of losing them if my computer stops working- which has occurred in the past. It is a great tool that I will continue to use.
ReplyDelete