Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tech Thingy #2: Blogging

Setting up my blog was a rather simple task.  Once I created an account, the website pretty much guided me through all the necessary steps in order to make my blog look professional.  It just takes a little time to decide on the layout and background.  I tried to pick one that would reflect my personality.
After my initial attempt to choose a design template, I went home to play with the gadgets and other available add-ons offered by the site.  I added a search bar and tried to add quotes, but the first quote that appeared was so contradictory to the proposed content of the site that I removed them altogether.
I have glanced at the arrangement and content of the blogs of others and have aspirations to make my site more interesting for the potential viewer.

2 comments:

  1. The background you chose is great! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keslie. I tried to choose something that has as much personality as I do.

    ReplyDelete