When browsing the 3rd party applications of Flickr, Spell with Flickr was the most intriguing. This application uses letters from photos of Flickr to create a unique combination of images for use in your favorite word or name. There are people who pay good money for desktop publishers to do this for them.
When adventuring to this site, I found that any word typed can become a work of art. The creation can also become larger, and each individual letter can be changed with a click to make the creation reflect more personality and balance. However, if your style is not based in creativity, the program will choose letters at random for you.
The hardest part of the task was adding the pictures to my blog. Each letter is a single picture that changes when click so they could not be copied and pasted. I had to rely on my limited experience with HTML code to paste their codes into my blog. GO FIGURE!!!
When adventuring to this site, I found that any word typed can become a work of art. The creation can also become larger, and each individual letter can be changed with a click to make the creation reflect more personality and balance. However, if your style is not based in creativity, the program will choose letters at random for you.
The hardest part of the task was adding the pictures to my blog. Each letter is a single picture that changes when click so they could not be copied and pasted. I had to rely on my limited experience with HTML code to paste their codes into my blog. GO FIGURE!!!






How about that! You needed to use your HTML experience to add the word mashup. Good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I learned it.
ReplyDeleteDorsetta, I love the background for your blog! I looked into MASHUPS after reading this post, it's very cool. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThink of how creative your first graders could be!
ReplyDelete