Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tech Thingy #4: Flickr


In browsing the photos of Flickr, I came across images of a Jamaican vacation.  These breathtaking stills have only intensified my desire to cruise or fly to the Caribbean.  The environment in these photographs seems too tranquil and inviting to pass an opportunity to adventure there.  I can just imagine myself sitting by the water without a care in the world.
My youngest son has dreams of taking a cruise, and I have planned one for the family.  However, my trip to Jamaica will be solo.  I don’t think I could enjoy all the expedition has to offer with children around.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Those images are breath taking. I think I want to go there and just sit and read books all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the scenery would keep your eyes away from the books!!!

    ReplyDelete